Wednesday, May 30, 2007

TRANCE

My passion......

TRANCE

The sun is shining brightly upon my face.
There are too many people pushing me in this place.
The wind keeps blowing in my hair,
but I don't care.

I've been stuck in traffic for twenty mins now,
I don't know where have I reached and how.
There's smoke and stench in the air,
but I don't care.

The bus has stopped moving,
but my body is still rocking,
That lady keeps staring at my closed eyes at every chance,
but I don't care, because I am in trance.

All I feel is the ambient energy,
All I hear is the turntable spinning at one-forty
beats per minute, as gifted by my
gods like chicane, ATB and BT.

In my veins, I can feel the rush of adrenaline,
when the music takes me to a deep world inside of me.
after which comes a surge of soothing morphine-like endorphine
when jan screams "reach out for me".

It is pure, it is resonant,
It is psychedelic, It brings reverie,
It results in a headrush, It is bohemian,
It is a bliss, It is ecstasy.

It is the state closest to meditation.
It is the state I want to be in all the seasons.
It is how I attain complete isolation.
Thank you artists, and my voice gods and godesses.

march 5 2006

6 Comments:

Blogger Rajat said...

very nice!! Would love to know your music choice. I suspect somethings got to be common.

November 21, 2007 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger The Junkie said...

Hmmm it is blatantly obvious that I like trance :) In fact there is a trance song ringing in my head at this moment.

Hmm it would be an honour to meet someone else who likes trance ;)

November 23, 2007 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Rajat said...

Sorry boss, no trance yet!! :P

November 24, 2007 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger bhagyashree said...

me me me.....

December 5, 2007 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger bhagyashree said...

:D

December 5, 2007 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger devshree said...

wow yar thats so cool..

November 2, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home