Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My stupidest poem, Isha sweets

This is a poem that i wrote on 14th march, 2003. The situation was as such...I had asked setu to give me a topic on which i could write any poem. He started giving me the names of laila-majnu couples of my class. Obviously, i demanded him of a topic on which i need not be diplomatic. After all this, he couldn't come up with any better idea than a tiffin box that was lying there (it was used by the people to make a robot for our college tech fest). The tiffin box said, ISHA SWEETS. And then i came up with this in about 20 minutes...

ISHA SWEETS

When I told my friend,
that i went to buy a pen,
from a shop near Isha sweets,he said,
"Ya, Isha's sweet".

"Which Isha are you talking about?" I said
"Which one do you want to know?"
"The slim one, or the one with a pout,
I've seen you with both of them, you know".

"Maybe 'Isha' is an abbreviation for
I'm Supposed to Have All". He said.
"You've such a dirty mind, you dork"
What a bad remark, I made.

I thought he's becoming more of a crook
Although, it was true, what I heard
But he was talking of an Isha Publication book
Imagined him a jerk, he turned out to be a nerd.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rajat said...

no wonder this received no comment :D. Still, I enjoyed it! :P.

P.S.: Get used to my usage of emoticons (those :P's and :D's). They're going to pop up here and there, every now and then :D.

November 21, 2007 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger The Junkie said...

Hey keep commenting....and keep using the emoticons...I am very comfortable with them and I promote them also :D 8)!!

November 23, 2007 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger devshree said...

lol..
that is funny :D

November 2, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home