Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I make you.....

I Make You....


On one fine day, I set out,
to find out who are you
although experienced, but without
any clue, and perspective too.

You could be beauty, or joy;
you can be grace, or wonder.
You may be one fragile toy
or a path to tread on, or simply desire.

I derive that as I drive forth,
you are neither hunger nor satisfaction,
you are neither pain nor comfort.
You are definitely not salvation.

You are neither flame nor the wind,
there is no stance, nor innocence
in you, there is but essence.
You are not vicious, neither kind.

Not a concept, definitely not obscurity,
you are neither the search, nor its result,
You have neither warmth, nor enmity,
Associated with you - is neither motivation nor the guilt.

You are a biased treason,
oozing out power and lust.
For some, you are the reason,
being impartial and unjust.

Yet you are the hope, the freedom,
the knowledge, of honesty
or other wise. You demand fiefdom,
belief, envy, yet offer no treaty.

Inspite of this, I have faith in you.
You instill solace, and memory.
I search for the answers - and questions in you
for you are the perfect story.

And as deeper I foray,
into me; you are neither black
nor white, you are grey;
you are the tallest stack.

For you are neither teacher nor the taught,
neither intelligent nor played with.
Neither experience, nor realisation is fought.
Neither my id, nor ego is entertained with.

You are neither dream nor accomplishment
And I could be the force, the sum.
We are the journey, the achievement.
O life! You are what I am.

2 Comments:

Blogger zoobean said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!!one of the best that u have written

November 9, 2007 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger devshree said...

my god !!
tats so beautiful
very very nice :)

November 2, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home