Monday, March 2, 2009

Stages

You are jovial
You are cheerful
You are bubbly
I like You

You are helpful
You are caring
You are patient
I think we are more than friends

You are unique
You are crazy
You are silly
I think I love you

We are similar
We think about each other
We do things together
I can't live without you

You are so mean
You are so inconsiderate
You only think about yourself
I hate you

But we are so used to each other
We have to do so much
We have a future together
I will stick with you forever

5 Comments:

Blogger zoobean said...

wow..so true

March 2, 2009 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Chitra Nayak said...

experienced lag rahe ho..
baat kya hai bhaiya?

March 4, 2009 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for writing this out. Your poems move me and are full of insight. Thanks again.

June 4, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger The Junkie said...

Umm thanks for your appreciation. I would love it if I could know who is it who has written such inspiring words!

June 4, 2009 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger chika said...

hehe..very nice buddy...but i am yet to experience stage 5 ;)...keep writing...

October 6, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home